Address: via Vittorio Emanuele, n.4 , FlorenceDate: Friday 24 May 2019
FROM MAY 19th SUMMER IS AT THE GARDEN OF ARTECULTURE
Open to the public the beloved summer space with a rich program of events for all ages. Music, art, culture, markets, workshops and entertainment until 8 September.
The Giardino dell'ArteCultura announces the opening of the gates for summer 2019 with many activities specifically designed to meet the interests of adults and children . From 19 May to 8 September , as usual, each day of the week will be dedicated to a different artistic and cultural genre, which will be joined by the inevitable Caffetteria del Giardino (open from 10am to 11.30pm) to serve lunches, snacks, aperitifs and dinners. The special highlight is the special BIO space , a green innovation that concerns both carefully selected food products and the biodegradable accessories with reduced environmental impact used.
In the program, there is a large space dedicated to CULTURE .
- ArtGarden , in collaboration with the Heyart Cultural Association and CURA Art. Building on the success of the past editions, it will once again be a showcase for a collective of young artists, installations and sculptures, with the basic idea of living art in nature. The appointment is doubled this year: Wednesday will be dedicated to dance performances and Thursday to pictorial and manual arts.
- Teatro al Giardino. A theatrical review strongly linked to the specific characteristics of the Garden, to its landscape and architectural peculiarities, where comedies and operettas will alternate on stage among the trees.
- Popular Music . Coming soon a review of traditional folk music, stornelli, pizzica, taranta and Neapolitan song by Tuscan groups and from the South. Appointment on Monday from 7pm to 10pm.
- Sunday Jazz . Sunday review of jazz music that will see some of the best Florentine musicians on stage. The public will thus be able to have fun among great classics, reinterpretations and creations of the same bands.
- Ferragosto Music Review. In the hottest week of the year, "Tuttopposto a Ferragosto" will keep company to those who remain in the city with an unmissable 7-day live show with local bands.
- Sunday exhibitions "HandMade" . Many stands and stalls will take place in the garden on a regular basis to showcase crafts and design, vintage, reuse and barter.
The Garden of Art Culture will again this year pay special attention to CHILDREN (and their parents) with a dedicated event calendar.
- Baby Streetters . Art workshops, magic games, performances, soap bubbles, baby dance and entertainment for adults too.
- Courses and Laboratories . Comics, recycling and traditional games laboratories such as tug-of-war, running with bags and pansies, presented in a contemporary key.
- Rificolona al Giardino . As part of the September events of the "Rificolona dei Bambini", a day dedicated to traditional laboratories for children and families will be organized with picnics based on organic and zero kilometer products, animated readings and laboratory for preparing rificolone.
WELL-BEING for the body and the spirit will be the leitmotif of the yoga, pilates, dance therapy, juggling and individual personalized training courses organized free of charge every week under the guidance of specialized teachers. A frame, the evocative green of the Horticultural Garden.
Finally, private events will be available for birthday parties, graduation parties, to celebrate the end of the school or simply to celebrate without a particular reason.
The program, currently being defined, will see the involvement of Florentine cultural associations, highlighting the role of showcase of the Garden of Art Culture for the activities and protagonists of the territory.
The organization, as in the past seasons, is also available to host events of associations participating in the Summer Fiorentina on the recommendation of the Culture Directorate. Those interested in proposing their own cultural activity within the space, can contact the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Virginia Friggeri - Eleonora Carmignani
329.3854996 / 349.2828764
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
PROGRAM OF MAY 2019 (in definition)
Sunday 19th : SUMMER SPACE OPENING
From 20 to 22 concert by Alien Roy . Original show suspended between jazz, swing, bossa nova and fusion created by the talent of Roy Binder Galluppi (keyboards / electric piano), Corrado Cerbara (bass) and Leonardo Antonini (drums).
Monday 20 , from 7pm to 11pm, dinner at the kiosk with pizza, salads and piadina handmade in Romagna. Draft beers, artisanal, gluten-free, organic drinks, large glasses of fresh fruit and a relaxing atmosphere.
Tuesday 21st , from 7pm to 11pm, dinner at the kiosk with pizza, salads and piadina handmade in Romagna. Draft beers, artisanal, gluten-free, organic drinks, large glasses of fresh fruit and a relaxing atmosphere.
Wednesday 22nd , from 5.30pm to 7.30pm, free creative workshops for children aged 3 to 9 by Cristina Bica. The meetings, aimed at enhancing the civic sense of recycling and the recovery of objects in the sign of sustainability for a more conscious consumption, will show how to give new life to objects in a fun and creative way since "nothing is created, nothing is destroyed but everything is destroyed transformed. "
At 7pm, follows a dance performance by Heyart.
Thursday 23 , from 7.30pm to 10pm , The Raudo Brothers in concert . Rude and irreverent, the Raudo Brothers continue to play their multiple instruments mixing great rock'n'roll classics with Shakira, Elvis with Britney Spears and the Beatles with the 883. Guitar, bass, mandolin, ukulele, snare drum, loop station and “others useless things used only with the taste of contempt ".
Friday 24 , from 7pm, The Old Florence Dixie Band live. A street band of real dixie musicians is coming to the Garden with so many New Orleans jazz style dixieland sounds.
Saturday 25 , from 19, Freddie Maguire Blues Band. A special evening, approaching the Lucca Blues Festival, with an absolute level band that will range from blues to funky and from soul to R'n'B. Listening atmospheres, which will not miss the desire to dance, under the guidance of international level singer and blues singer Freddie Maguire.
Sunday 26 , from 7.30pm to 10pm, Rick Hutton and his Trio in concert. The historic face of Videomusic Rick Hutton will tell the story of rock revisited in acoustic terms with the addition of new songs. Accompanying him is the Hutton Acoustic Trio.
Monday 27 , from 7pm to 10pm, Popular Music . Traditional folk, stornelli, pizzica, taranta and Neapolitan song by Tuscan and Southern groups.
This page may have been translated using the Google automatic translate engine; please excuse any mistakes this translation might have.