Article Date: 31/12/2018
Location: Capodanno 2019 in piazza a Firenze
Below is the official program of the New Year 2019 in the square in Florence as published on the website of the City of Florence :
Francesco Renga, Baby K and Lorenzo Baglioni will be the protagonists of the long New Year's Eve at Piazzale Michelangelo in Florence, organized by the Municipality of Florence and Radio Bruno. The evening will be broadcast live on all frequencies of Radio Bruno (in Florence on 102.1 and 103 Mhz) and on television (channels 256 and 683 of digital terrestrial). The show will also be visible on the Radio Bruno App and streamed on the radiobruno.it portal. This, but not only for the New Year's Eve, will take place many other events and concerts scattered throughout the city: classical music in Piazza della Signoria with the Florentine Chamber Orchestra, jazz in Piazza del Carmine with Music Pool and the circus at the Anconella with Aria Network cultural. The novelty this year will be the Manifattura Tabacchi which will host an electronic night for women and fireworks.
- At the Piazzale Michelangelo the party will start at 21 with the conductors of Radio Bruno : music, gadgets and games to share with the public. At 21.30 there will be space for the Florentine singer-songwriter Lorenzo Baglioni, while at 22 the Italian singer and rapper Baby K will be on stage to make room for the 23rd star of the evening Francesco Renga. Shortly before midnight, the institutional greetings of the mayor of Florence Dario Nardella, and then continue with the concert by Francesco Renga. Subsequently Dj set of Radio Bruno until 2 o'clock.
- At the Manifattura Tabacchi , new this year, the evening presents three consecutive performances of electronic music all female, enriched by a program of video projections signed by the media artist The Fake Factory, which will create an unprecedented scenography on buildings overlooking the Piazza dell'Orologio. Starting from 20 the temporary bar and food trucks will be operational. The performances will start at 10 pm with the live sets placed in the Clock Tower. It starts with Joan Thiele , a transcultural singer who combines acoustics with electronics. It continues with Myss Keta , situationist performer, rapper punk attitude that will accompany the public until midnight, with lots of fireworks. The techno Dj Elisa Bee will animate the first few hours of 2019. The entrance to the square is for a maximum of 1500 people .
- In Piazza della Signoria , as usual, space for classical music with the Fiorentina Chamber Orchestra and the Lugansk Symphony Orchestra of Ukraine which, directed by maestro Giuseppe Lanzetta , will perform a program of waltzes and polkas of the Viennese tradition and arias of famous works, from Strauss to Rossini, from Verdi to Bizet, from Ponchielli to Tchaikovsky.
- In Oltrarno jazz and gospel music, in Piazza del Carmine , from 10pm, gospel choir 'The Pilgrims' , composed of 40 singers and 4 musicians with a repertoire of prevailing spiritual and gospel inspiration, then the great choir by Eric Waddell & The abundant life singers , with a repertoire that combines traditional gospel and new contemporary trends, and finally the Large Street band , wind and percussion ensemble born on the model of American street bands, with jazz music from the funky traveling throughout the Oltrarno. Introduces the journalist and host Eva Edili from Rdf.
- Anconella Park with the Cirk Fantastik in winter that, from 4 pm, will entertain the public with acrobatics and acrobatics shows. From 9 pm dinner (with obligatory reservation by December 27), cabaret and music with the Forrò Mior group and with Jabu Morales and finally the DJ set of Guerrilla Sound System .
Regarding mobility and public transport , the last year's plant is confirmed with the ztl also active in the evening, the shuttles to Piazzale Michelangelo, the strengthening of some Ataf strong lines and the non-stop journeys of the T1 Leonardo tramway. The details relating to mobility and security measures will be the subject of subsequent communications.
This page may have been translated using the Google automatic translate engine; please excuse any mistakes this translation might have.