Article Date: 31/12/2018
Location: Trattoria da Benvenuto
Trattoria da Benvenuto
Via della Mosca 16/r
Tel. +39 055 21 48 33
In the historic center of Florence, a few steps from Piazza della Signoria, Giuseppe, Leonardo and Silvano manage La Trattoria Benvenuto, one of the oldest trattorias in Florence that since 1943 is a reference point for all those who love good Tuscan cuisine. The years have passed but attention to the dishes and the search for the Florentine culinary tradition remains and distinguishes the restaurant.
The longest night of the year deserves a special atmosphere, and a full-flavored dinner! Choose to spend the New Year in the name of the most delicious Tuscan dishes! Discover our 2019 New Year's menu!
NEW YEAR'S EVE MENU 2019
- The Tuscan Menu of our Chef:
- Artichoke flan with Pecorino cheese from Pienza
- Selection of Cinta Senese Salami
- Tuscan Crostino
- Lardo di Cinta Bruschetta, Black Cabbage and Piattellini Beans
- Tuscan Ham PDO
- Homemade pappardelle with wild boar ragout
- Tortelli with truffle potatoes
- Florentine steak"
- Zolfini beans with EVO Oil
- Delicious potatoes
- Zuccotto Fiorentina
- Coffee and sparkling wine to toast the New Year
Euro 60 per person (drinks not included)
Euro 70 per person (including water and 1 bottle of wine for every 2 people)
NOTE: From 19.00 to 20.00 45 a la carte menu, mandatory to free the table by 8.45 pm.
For any information request or for reservations call +39 055 21 48 33.
This page may have been translated using the Google automatic translate engine; please excuse any mistakes this translation might have.