Article Date: 14/02/2019
Trattoria da Benvenuto
Moscow Street 16 / r
Tel. +39 055 21 48 33
In the historical center of Florence, a few steps from Piazza della Signoria, Giuseppe, Leonardo and Silvano manage La Trattoria Benvenuto, one of the oldest trattorias in Florence that since 1943 is a reference point for all those who love good Tuscan cuisine. The years have passed but attention to the dishes and the search for the Florentine culinary tradition remains and distinguishes the restaurant.
The day of lovers deserves a special atmosphere, and a dinner with all tastes! Choose to spend the Valentine's Day in the name of the most delicious Tuscan dishes! Discover our Valentine's Day menu 2019!
For Valentine's dinner, you can choose to dine with the set menu or à la carte.
THE TUSCAN MENU OF OUR CHEF FOR SAN VALENTINO
- Artichoke flan with pecorino cheese fondue
- Tuscan PDO ham with cuddly and stracchino cheese
- Tris of bruschette: Tuscan crostino, bruschetta with Scarcaccia Sbriciolona, crouton with black cabbage, beans and lard
- Chef's Tortello stuffed with boar potatoes
- Florentine steak"
- Roast potatoes and fried artichokes
A la carte dessert and coffee
30 euros per person (drinks not included)
Euro 40 per person (including water and 1 bottle of Chianti per couple)
Via della Mosca, 16r Florence
t. +39 055 055 214833
This page may have been translated using the Google automatic translate engine; please excuse any mistakes this translation might have.